Hello I have seen in developer / programs and add- ons/ that say the following:

Membership

Apple Developer Program

Expiration Date: jul 10, 2016

Device Reset Date: jul 10, 2015

What means "Device Reset Date" ?

Thanks!

Replies

I assume that would be the date on which you could delete test devices registered to that developer account. If you're at your 100-per-year limit, then that is your only chance to remove some old devices to make room for new ones you may need. Any devices you carry over to the next membership year will count against the limit for another whole year. (It seems they have raised it from 100 total to 100 of each type - iPhone, iPad, iPod - but it's still a finite hard limit.)

That doesn't seem logical to me. Doesn't it stand to reason that you could add/remove devices at any time?

What I think it means is that if you don't renew your membership and it expires, that's the date you have to get rid of the special developer stuff. But I'm really not more sure than any of you.

Can someone from Apple please help us out?

They put a limit on it. 100 devices can beregistered to an account for testing. But that is in the olden days.

The new rules are 100 devices PER device type (ipad, iphone, appleTV, etc.).

You get to hit the "reset devices list" button once a year. That's what that date is for.

I didn't see the "reset devices list" button at the day of my account Device Reset day。。。

Anyone can help?

And no answer anywhere on this yearly problem for may developpers. 😟