Safari lagging

Anyone else havin serious Safari lag times? Any ideas?

Replies

Not really...feels pretty close to the same speed as El Capitan. Is it all websites or just certain ones?

Really everything for me. Any ideas?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)

2.6 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

I'm having the same issue. I get the spinning bubble when I click any link on any page. Hoping for a little update soon.

Technology Browser doesn't work on Sierra. 😟

Yes, lots of beach-balls with this Safari here. Haven't tried disabling my extensions, could well be related to that. Using 1Blocker, Wipr and 1Password -- all three seem to work, but, without a doubt, nearly every click causes a beachball.

I'm only running AdblockPlus and Cleaner for Facebook on mine, so maybe disable all extensions and see what happens.

I am having the same issue. Not only Safari is lagging, Chrome lags too.

I'm having the same issue

Yes, same problem here.

OCSPD spins up to 60%+ CPU when the hang is in progress. Seems to indicate an issue with SSL certificate validation??

Deleting all plugins from /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/ seemed to resolve the issue for me.

HTH

I can verify that the issue persists even after deleting all plugins. I did notice a slight improvement though after the deletion of the plugins.

same here in ALL, have made clean install after format even. Nothing work DECENT> Did safemode startsnetc. At first all worked well, but after a while things got real bad. On iPhone and iPad new systems work perfectly btw, not even really buggy, but thine one is not able to work with

Airbook 13" 1.7 *gb men 500 Gb HD

Yes, I've seen it. Spinning beach ball when clicking links and moving back beteween pages.

MacMini 2012 Core i5, 16gb RAM

I have NO plugins or anything and I can't get 1 freaking website to open with Safari.. Chrome works perfectly fine..

I think so. Chrome works faster than Safari. And some website cannot open in Safari but Chrome can.

Clicking links always wait for 3~5s.

Seeing the same issue on a Mac Pro (2012) 3.2 Ghz Quad-Core, 32 gb of ram anda pcie ssd.

Disabling all extensions and the plugins in the system and the user folder seemed to help a bit but still really slow compared to el capitain.