iTunes Store Operation Failed

Consistently seeing iTunes Store Operation Failed "This action could not be completed. Try again." for days now. On every single Mac that we have (xcode 7.2.1). Help?

Replies

I've even tried creating a new login with App Manager rights, no luck. Now I get the same error with code "-22421"

Same here.

Maybe that's why review times are down lately - everybody else just can't submit to the app store any more...

Cheers,

Jay

Haha... that might just be true!

Man I am seriously so annoyed lately with Apple's submission / review issues. Not to mention the 3rd class citizen they mac us Mac app developers feel.

Until a few hours ago everyting was working fine, but now I'm getting the same error, and I really need to update an app. 😟

I managed to work around the problem, thankfully! 🙂

Instead of trying to upload it through Xcode's organizer, I used the organizer to export a version for the App Store and then I uploaded it using the Application Loader (It's available on the Xcode menu, under "Open Developer Tool").

Lifesaver thanks!!

Same problem here. Tried Application Loader but give this message...

The Info.plist in the package must contain the CFBundleVersion key.

The Info.plist in the package must contain the CFBundleShortVersionString key.

I had the same problem, tried with Application Loader that told me it was :
ERROR ITMS-90062: "This bundle is invalid. The value for key CFBundleShortVersionString [3.1] in the Info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously approved version [3.1]."

Update your app version and try again with Application Loader, worked for me.

Thanks for the hint about Application Loader!!!

I had a missing app icon size (83.5@2x for iPad Pro). Not even mentioned in Xcode ... annoying

Having issues with a TV OS app. Xcode can't report whats wrong so it gives a generic answer.

Application loader told me that the top shelf image had transparent pixels. I fixed the image, and now I can upload through xcode.

I had same problem, so I fix it by using Application Loader. It work for me!

Hi everyone, me too i've had the same problem. I was trying to update my app and xcode response me in that way. at one point, I had an idea. I turned off the firewall and tried to send it. I succeeded without any problem. Then tries to turn off the firewall or change its settings about the input/output connection of Xcode. It may sound strange but I solved that way.

Application Loader worked for me too! Genius!

A 'me too' here as well - thanks so much for the suggestion. Application Loader gave me a proper error message which meant I could fix the problem in 10 seconds. Why oh why XCode can't give the same message is a mystery.

I got the same error, and now I solve it successfully by go to change Version form 1.0 to 1.1.