ios 9.3 Beta activation problem

Hello,

I've download ios 9.3 beta. After that it started asking to activate my phone. It says someting like that "This iPhone is usin an Apple ID (it writes my id). To set this iPhone, use first id that used for first settings. This is stupid. Because I'm the first user of this phone and the first id for this phone is mine. If you have the same problem, please help me. Because I can't open and use my phone.

Thanks.

Replies

I have the same problem since installing IOS 9.3 Beta on my iPad Mini Retina Cellular.

Me too.

Try activate using iTunes. It helps me!

I have the same problem since installing IOS 9.3 Beta on my iPhone 5S.

And iTunes displays an error message.

How did you activate your device by using iTunes? I can't recover my iPad cause 'find my iPad' is turned on.

Having the same issues after updating to 9.3 beta 😟 (first owner).

Doesn't work. 1st owner. iPad Mini 2.

Tried with iTunes Windows and iTunes on Mac. Apple account is not locked. Logged into apple ID account over browser.

I had the same problem here is MY solution, simply log in with you're apple id in www.icloud.com/#find and then erase youre device, then reboot iphone.

Logged in without having to enter the Apple iD anymore.

Thanks

Thank you for your help. I've solved my problem using itunes on my pc.

Hello, I 've the same issue with my Ipad. Since the update ITunes doesn't recognize my device. Is there another solution for this activation problem? Thanks!

Solved: Connect your divice with iTunes, wait ten minutes and a screen box will appear that ask for ID to unlock the iPad.

Hi I have this issue with my iPad 2 and it said that i can not activate my ipad so i tyred to connect my ipad to itunes and it said that

there is a problem with your iPad. Please help me fix this issue because now i can not use my ipad anymore

same situation for me. ended up having to restore my ipad to 9.2.1 to get it to work. tried with the last 2 9.3 public betas and same results (won't activate via wifi and itunes says that there is a problem).

Do you mean erase the data on the device?!!! is that really the only solution?

Same problem with Ipad 3 GSM