I made $0.99!

Not bad since it's IAP and there is no way to find the game. Today I've had 38 active users. Only $99 more to pay back what it cost me to make... 😊

Replies

Your kit was free, so if you do that math, you paid for your dev account and you're still ahead 😉

How can you tell? I'm not seeing any tvOS app specific data anywhere. I'm only seeing Mac and iOS sales data.

-Brian

Are todays stats even up ?

I'm not seeing sales for oct 30 yet.

I put analytics in my app before releasing it so I see everything and I didn't have to rely on Apple's data. 44 users today have played 2024 hands of blackjack. Not bad.

Do not forget to advise your users about this...

I did. "We don't collect or use any personal information." 😉

Great !!! A few months ago I got in trouble with the Analytics.

I also "made" $0.99 yesterday. But since I'm the one who bought it, and Apple only passes along $0.70 of that to me, I'm down $0.29 😝

Now I can see the stats. Very disappointing. But I get a list of sales for

- iPhone

- iPad

- Desktop

if I click on devices. Desktop lists 0 sales. Where are the Apple TV sales? Do they count against the iPhone or Desktop sales? Or are they simply not listed yet? Perhaps someone has an app that is only available on AppleTV and not on iOS and can crosscheck that.

When I go into iTunes Connect and drill down, I see Content Type: "iOS and tvOS Apps". This to me implies that Apple has no intention of separating them out so we can see how things are actually going on the TV.

-Brian

I made $11.63 ( $7.51 after Apples cut) from the two days without any promotion.

Although iTC is updated the mobile iTC is not.

What was weird was AppAnnie reported the sales first before Apple ( under N/A from iOS )

Where are you seeing this? I'm on the ITC web site and all I see is combined tvOS and iOS figures. I do not see any separate tvOS data whatsoever.

-Brian

on iTC web you can go :

1 - sort by date - custom 30th to 31st

2 - click on your app name under to give the stats

So if your not seeing your tvOS App chances are you've not sold any.

should also add looks like there is no section for tvOS it's just dumped into iOS