dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib

I'm trying to figure out this error for hours and I have tried many solutions without any luck. I'm using using Xcode 7.0.1 and IOS 9.0.2 app works fine on simulator but it fails when I try to run it on device. Following is the error I get.

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib

Referenced from: /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/6AB75F8C-C8EE-4DAF-865E-80BD610F7534/hello.app/hello

Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:

/private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/6AB75F8C-C8EE-4DAF-865E-80BD610F7534/hello.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib: mmap() errno=1 validating first page of '/private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/6AB75F8C-C8EE-4DAF-865E-80BD610F7534/hello.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib'

Replies

Did you find a solution to this problem? We are also running into this.

Please file a radar at http://bugreport.apple.com

Be sure to include a sample project and full crash log.

filed radar #23089084

Did you got any answers? I have the same problem. I just updated to iOS 9 today and suddenly my app crashes on iOS 9.0.2. Simulator works fine. I get the same error. Also checked (as suggested) my Certs, they have the OU fields inside of it, so it should not be a provisioning problem.

Nope, still not able to get it to launch on the device. I encourage you to file a radar and reference mine.

I had the same issue and was able to fix by re-downloading the WWDR (Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority).

Download from here: http://developer.apple.com/certificationauthority/AppleWWDRCA.cer

And what's the next steps? Thanks.🙂

Thank you!

Spent 2 days trying to get the same issue resolved

Then I have read this. Reinstalled AppleWWDRCA. XCode->Product->Clean and.....

now everithing works !

It occurred on my side when building an app in the command line via xcodebuild and xcrun PackageApplication, signing the app with an enterprise profile. On our CI build servers, the certificate was set to "Always Trust" in the keychain (select certificate -> Get Info -> Trust -> "Use System Default" can be changed to "Always Trust"). I had to set it back to "Use System Default" in order to make this work.

Initially we set this to "Always Trust" to work-around the keychain dialogs that appear after software updates and certificate updates.

Thanks man, I followed each and every forum guidlines for past 1 week, but my problem was not solved, Your solution worked for me. Thanks again.

This woorked for me. Thanks

Thank you firstly.It's a great way for me to solve the problem, I had tried at least 10 ways before,but they all don't work.Call you tell me the reason?