After updating to Xcode7.0 my app crashes with,

'XPC connection interrupted

Terminating since there is no system app.'

I have no idea what is causing this!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

Same here!

Xcode compiles fine and the simulator crashed when calling a segue.

Any ideas?

It's happening the same for me, let me know if you find any answers, I will let you know if I find something.

App's should not be able to crash the simulator. Please file a bug report and attach a focused sample, or subset of your project, that triggers the crash.

Yes it was crashing the simulator and the iPhone that I used to test as well (iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2). I found the issue, well not neccessary why was happening but how to fix it. In my case I have a "Navigation Controller" that my app starts in there, my whole problem was caused after I updated to Swift 2.0 and XCode 7. But it wasn't working at all in iOS 9 in my phone by the way.

I didn't receive any output to tell me what was the error beside "XPC connection terminated" or something like that. What did I do to fix it? Well, I remove the Navigation Controller in the Storyboard and created it again exactly as it was before. For some unknow reason that worked. So, fynn if you haven't find the solution try to do that.

Cheers

Look my reply to Justin above.

Hello,

I am having the same issue. The app used to work perfectly in XCode 6.4 but after upgrading to XCode 7, the app has stopped working. There are no error logs. It just terminates when calling a seque with the error 'Terminating since there is no system app'.

This is really frustrating. Is there anyting that can be done to fix this?

Bijoy.

Did you ever figure out how to fix this. I have an application created brand new using IOS9 XCode 7.1.1 which had been working well. Then one day, it sort of blew up. It does not matter what button I put on the storyboard, if it is a "segue", it will reboot the app with the only error message "Terminating since there is no system app". Previously, these segues and buttons had worked. I have tried replacing them fresh, to no avail. Anyone have any thoughts to share... I'm heart-broken 😟

I ran in to the exact same issue, and unfortunately so far, despite spending time on it, was unable to pinpoint the issue (beyond what you precisely described). As this is one of my older apps, I pulled it out of the store for now until I have (if ever) more time to nail this issue. Still hoping someone will get to the bottom of this. Sorry, I know this is not of much help other than saying you are not the only one... 😟

I am running to this same issue on iOS 9 with the simulator. When the app crashes on the backbutton of the navigation controller, with the message in the debug console - Terminating since there is no system app.

Please file a radar and comment here with the radar number. Be sure to include your crash log, a sysdiagnose, and the system.log for the relevant sim device.

I am having the same issue

xcode 7.3.1 (7D1014),iphone 6s plus ios9.3.2

everyone have some ideas?