Wallet on iPhone 6S displays cards in zoom mode

just got my iPhone 6s today and tried loading credit cards into the Wallet app only to find that the view is zoomed-in, essentially cutting the sides off of my cards and passes. While this does not affect the functionality of the credit cards and ApplePay, it does create a problem managing passes. It cuts off the toggle button for each pass, allowing me to delete it.

Strange we have second iPhone 6S in family that is also running 9.1, but cards appear normal on that device.

I've tried restarting and nothing. Anyone else seeing this problem?

Replies

Hi Atul,

If you go to Settings > Display and Brightness > and change the View setting on Zoomed, then the items in the wallet will appear correctly. This is definitely a problem with IOS 9 on the iPhone 6s. Hopefully Apple will resolve the issue, but it would be good to report it via either the Feedback Assistant app or with https://bugreport.apple.com.

Max.

I'm having the same issue if I change to zoomed in settings the wallet changes to standard while everything else is zoomed.

Yes, it's definitely a bug but, for the time being, all you can do is use the workaround I provided in my post above and report it (also as above).

-Max