iTunes Connect builds doesn't go to process step

Hi everyboby,

I got a problem with iTunes Connect : when I upload with Xcode 7 or Application Loader my build is uploaded and appear on iTunes connect, however my build is just "Downladed" ("Téléchargé") and doesn't go to "process" ("Traitement en cours") step :

So i can't submit my new builds to apple...

I tried to disable bitcode and not including App Symbol : same problem.

It's like that since one week...

Can someone have an idea ?

Logan

Replies

I don't have idea, but I have the same problem.

After the upload, my app is in "processing" state since yesterday and I can't submit the new build.

I think is an iTunesConnect issue.

Same here. Stuck for 8 hours and I've submitted again and it's stuck again. How do we use it if it's taking this long since introducing app thinning and slicing? The feature should be called "App processing" as it stays in that state more than it does on the users device.

I've been seeing this with one of my apps as well. One app took about 15 minutes to get thru the processing step. The other (with bitcode disabled because of a library) took about 5 hours.

Me as well. I submitted one .ipa file at 9:40pm PT on Monday, Sept. 21 and it still has a status of "Processing". I uploaded another build around 12:15am PT on Tuesday, Sept. 22, thinking it might kick start something, yet that binary also has a status "Processing". Hopefully, some at Apple will flush the queue soon. Normally, it only take about 10 minutes to go from "Processing" to available.

My guess (but it’s only a guess) is that Apple have added some more checks on binaries at the pre-review stage – or at least done something that is making the processing queue back up enormously.

It is indeed frustrating that there is no way of checking the status other than constantly coming back and asking “are we nearly there yet?”. The submission process was insanely fast as recently as the end of last week, so something must have happened.

Still, as long as everyone else is suffering, it’s not just me, so I don’t need to worry, only grumble.

Maybe this is why the upload is "Blocked".

https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=09222015a

This has nothing to do with any uploads.

The is frustrating, what happened to the ease of submiting to builds. I though I was the only one to have this, here's the process I did in case someone did the same:

• First disabled Bitcode (Because GoogleMaps doesn't support it yet)
  • Updated cocoapds to a custom branch becuase of the "Invalid Binary"I'm having.
  • Passed throught the Invalid Binary into Processing
  • And here I am stuck in that phase no matter how many builds I upload
  • Waiting for apple to respond :/

😢 I have the same issue. A day before yesterday i had uploaded two binaries with success. Yesterday i tried to upload 4 binaries but all of them are stucked in Processing state. 😢

I tried to upload binary again today and it' s approved in 1 hour. The old binaries are still stucked in Processing state.

😁

Same thing happened to me. build has been stuck for 2 days. strangely the first build we submitted got thru the processing stage, but we fixed some small things in the second and third build. both 2nd and 3rd build got stuck at processing stage. all the release plan got messed up. so upset.

success uploading binary using xcode7. Completed processing stage in 15 minutes.

Project changes needed to succeed Build Settings-> Enable Bitcode ->No and Enable On Demand Resources->No.

change build number. rebuild and submit.

There should be a message when you are stuck that will indicate your specific App issue. Look for it on the same day as your upload date and it's probably in your spam or Junk email folder. The sender's email address is most likely itunesconnect@apple.com. There is a specific error message inside that once resolved will allow the workflow to proceed. If you find the message and cannot clear it please post that specific info for further assistance.

My specific message was about ENABLE_BITCODE being set to Yes, however I recommend you locate that message and share the error message you are receiving. Some other common error messages can be found on this thread.

A call to Apple or issuing a bug report will be the best way to clear the old builds processing. If you call, they might deduct a technical support call so I'd submit it as a bug to have it cleared up.

This appears to be an Apple side problem for a large number of people. I have half a dozen builds, all for the same version and build number, all displaying "Processing" now for many days. Now builds are just displaying "Created" when the SSH session fails as described above.

No messages here except "Potential Loss of Keychain Access", which is a warning message that occurs every time the application identifier prefix changes.

Nothing in junk mail folders.

Have tried disabling bitcode.

My apps do not use App Thinning, and have not changed substantially since the last uploads.

Same behavior regardless of uploading through Xcode or the Application Loader.

Same behavior from multiple networks.

In the new Resource and Help section of iTunes Connect, there is this statement. I suggest every developer who is having this problem contact Apple as indicated.

Why is my build Processing and how long can it take?

Before you can use a build on iTunes Connect, it must be processed. If you’ve successfully uploaded a build and it’s in the Processing state for more than 24 hours, there may be an issue with it. To resolve the issue, contact us.