siri vibration not working

Since I upgraded to iOS 9 GM and even with the latest update my siri vibration no longer functions on my iPhone 6. Any ideas?

Accepted Reply

Make sure Settings > General > Accessibility > Vibration > is set to ON.

The other setting to check of course is Settings > General > Siri > Voice Feedback > Always on

Failing that, and you've got a strange bug in your settings somewhere then Settings > General > Reset > Reset all Settings, should fix it.

-Max

Replies

Make sure Settings > General > Accessibility > Vibration > is set to ON.

The other setting to check of course is Settings > General > Siri > Voice Feedback > Always on

Failing that, and you've got a strange bug in your settings somewhere then Settings > General > Reset > Reset all Settings, should fix it.

-Max

[EDIT: Moved to original reply]

Actually you have to reinstall the beta to resolve the issue

Max108, first off thank you for all the help you have been giving us during this development cycle. I followed your instructions and performed a reset all on the iPhone. After the phone restarted the vibration feature of SIRI is now working. New problem however, now parts of my Apple Watch are not updating from the iPhone, for example the weather app. If I reset the Apple Watch now it will wipe all content and reload everything again. If there anything else you can suggest before I do this? Thanks!!!

Thanks for saying! 🙂 I'm happy to help.

Well, if you've already given it some time to sort itself out, the first thing I'd try is simply to unpair the watch and then pair it again. This will automatically create a backup of your watch and then restore to it again, so no content should be lost.

If that doesn't work then it may be necessary to reset the watch with Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings, then re-pair once completed and restore from the same backup from the last step. Again, no content should be lost.

This all finally worked by reseting the settings. I hope not too many users will have to go through this, it took a lot of time and patience to get this all sorted.