iOS App Reject Due to In-App Purchase

Hi All,

I am uploading an iOS app to Apple store but unfortunately it was rejected due to below reason:

Hello,

Thank you for resubmitting your application. 

We found that your app still does not comply with the guidelines.

Guideline 3.1.1 - Business - Payments - In-App Purchase

We noticed that your app provides items or currencies to users that would be consumable in-app purchases in another developer's app.

Please kindly note that at no point are we stating that there are IAPs on your app.

Please, can anybody help me to sort this issue out.

Thanks

Replies

>your app provides items or currencies to users that would be consumable in-app purchases in another developer's app.

Since you don't talk about anything your app actually does, the conclusion is stop using those items or currencies.

In the mean time:

• Did you appeal?

If so, what did you say?

• How many times?
  • How many rejections?

What did each rejection say?

• Were you told to make changes to meta data and not re-submit another build?
  • Were you told to resubmit?

** Note these are simply questions to learn more details about what’s transpired to this point, not suggestions on what you should do next.

They wrote:

>We noticed that your app provides items or currencies to users that would be consumable in-app purchases in another developer's app.

You wrote:

> (app) includes pay to merchant through QR code, virtual master cards, bill payments and digital items like PUBG

Is it possible that any of those items (i.e. "QR code, virtual master cards, bill payments and digital items like PUBG") could be what App Review is referring to when they write about a concern regarding " items or currencies to users"? Might App Review be concerned that these items might be "consumable in-app purchases in another developer's app"?

If any of this makes sense, and if these items are not obained by the user throught a purchase, then appeal, explaining how the user gets access to the "QR code, virtual master cards, bill payments and digital items like PUBG". On the other hand, if any of these items are obtained through a purchase then your app is in violation of section 3 of the guidelines, isn't it?