iTunes Connect Localizations Broken -> cannot submit new app versions!

Issue:

- Dutch location gone (empty entry) in all Live and New Versions of app, a red exclamation mark is shown (see screen shot)

- The issue with the Dutch localization being gone (empty entry) prevents New Versions from being Saved or Submitted --> iTC always gives a saving error

- When trying to delete the empty entry of the dutch locations, Saving the New App version and trying to Submit, again an error is given.

==> In effect, we are not able to submit any new versions if this version has a Dutch localization! It may also effect other languages.

Used Webbrowser: Safari 8.0.7. Reproduced issue in Private Mode. Also reproduced issue on Opera and Internet Explorer.

Device: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. Yosemite 10.10.4

Error has been occurring all day long on July 29th (last tested 10:03pm CET)

Accepted Reply

Yes, looks it fixed. Just submitted an app with a Dutch localization

Replies

We are having exactly the same problem. We are experiencing exactly the same issue reported by cujo30227

The Dutch localisation leads to a blank entry in the Localisation menu - we try to delete it - it seems to delete it but the change isn't saved.

Short of it - we seem to be in a completely broken state and are desparately trying to submit the App with a looming launch deadline.

Paul

Try contacting Apple Developer Support directly (calling them is probably your best bet based on my own experience though - the link includes numbers for many countries).

Yes, I am experiencing this as well. Dutch localization is broken all around.

I sent an email to Apple and got a request for a bit more info. Sent them more info and waiting on their answer. This seems to be a bad bug. I am stuck and unable to save my app as well.

Same exact issue for us, and we are unable to submit an app update.

It all started after iTunes Connect went down last night. I called their support line and the manager I spoke with admited they have been getting several reports for this. He said he would call me back once resolved, but I have to heard from them yet.

Been trying all kinds of things with the listing but no luck. Can't get it to save nor submit for review.

Just checked this morning, issue is still there. Already >24 hours and we cannot submit any new versions...

We also spoke with Apple Support yesterday and provided a detailed description of the issue....

Same for me.

If the app has only dutch localization I can't even open the app overview page. Clicking in the app in 'My Apps' results in 'Uable to Process Request'

For apps that include other localizations I am experiencing the same thing as cujo30227.

Also I cannot add in-app purchases

This happens to me too. All Dutch localizations are broken in live versions, so I can't save data and upload new versions.

Send an email to Apple.

I'm experiencing the same issue for Dutch. I hope Apple will fix this soon, it's getting annoying.

I am expericing the same issue here. I have just written Apple.

Hope they fix it soon. As all of you say here, it's been so annoying and deathlines are pushing me to the edge.

More people is having the same issue here as well:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/12665

I cannot change anything because of this for 2 days straight (

Same problem here. Dutch language and the ghost Flemish language. Hopefully Apple resolves this quickly, otherwise things go very differently flom planned 😟

We are experiencing the same issue for our Dutch app. It also magically dissapeared from the App Store.

Anyone seen this resolved already, or has a workaround? I just checked iTC, and the error is still there.. 36 hours now. We cannot submit any new apps or app updates, and customer deadlines are approaching...

Not news yet. Just waiting for some feedback from Apple

I have the same issue also. I have been trying to submit an update for an app since Tuesday night. This is really frustrating as we are losing days here, really need a fix asap.

Please do let us know if you hear anything