Guideline 3.2 - Business

My app was rejected for reasons:

" During our review, we found that this app was designed for a specific business or organization, including its partners, clients or employees, and not for general distribution on the App Store. Business apps available on the App Store are meant for use by a wide variety of external customers around the world.

As this app is not intended for general distribution, it cannot be made available on the App Store. We encourage you to review the other ways to distribute your business app and choose one that better meets your business needs.

If you revise your app concept and features to provide substantial value to a wide variety of external customers around the world, we recommend that you also review our App Store Review Guidelines, including, among others, guidelines 2.5.4 - Background Location, 3.2.2 - Unacceptable Business Models, 4.0 - Design, 4.2 - Minimum Functionality, and 4.3 - Spam, prior to resubmitting the app for general distribution on the App Store. "

How can i solve my problem. I have published many times but always rejected by apple.

,Thanks all !

Replies

Consider publishing as an "Enterprise App'.