I’m not sure what more I can say beyond what I said in the other thread. IMO this problem is a bug, and you’ve already filed it as such (thanks!). As to workarounds, I don’t see anything that you’ve not already ruled out.
IMPORTANT I noticed that your bug report doesn’t include any request UUIDs. Please add the request UUIDs for:
A standalone submission that worked
The equivalent installer package submission that failed
Share and Enjoy
Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
ps DTS is closed 25…29 Nov in observance of the US Thanksgiving holiday.
Thanks Quinn. I have updated the bug report with the request UUIDs for both the app (which worked) and the pkg (which failed).