There's no information available for In-App Purchases issue

Out of several thousand users who have made in app purchases we have one that has a pop up with "There's no information available for In-App Purchases issue. Try again later 21199" showing when they open the app.

Looking at the data codes 21199 is:

21100-21199

Internal data access error.

There is no other information shown though for this message.

Has anyone else come across this? If so, what was the fix?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of gregmee Down vote post of gregmee
16k views

Replies

Also seeing this error, not sure what to do?
I have just started to see this for the first time
One of my TestFlight users just got this message as well, except the error / status code came up 21105 (which apple vaguely describes as an internal data access error). The error: "There's no information available for In-App Purchases. Try again later." 21105 [Environment: Sandbox].
I've repeated his process on my end (register for account, then auto-renewable subscriptions screen pops up) and everything works as expected. No errors and I'm able to complete purchase with TestFlight sandbox account.

Things I've had my tester try:
  • Delete, re-download app from TestFlight and retry. Result: Same error 21105

• Sign out of their iTunes account, Open app and retry registration. Now app requests Apple ID and password. User enters credentials. Result: Same error

Not sure how to get this fixed as it seems to only be happening to this particular tester for now. I've sent emails to my other testers to check for this error and will keep everyone posted here.

Anyone else coming into this issue and/or have fix suggestions?
Receiving the same error since yesterday w/o having touched the StoreKit / IAP part in my code...
I am also hit by this out of nowhere.

Found this: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstorereceipts/status
The Apple reviewer catched this error, we tested multiple times on our end, but were unable to reproduce. Today we got stable reproduction on one of our test devices, system log states:
Error restoring purchases for tech.escape-team.f2c: Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=305 "Server Error"...AMSServerAllowed=false, AMSServerErrorCode=3539...
And user sees 21105 error.
I think we need someone from Review Team here))
We started experiencing this issue for the first time yesterday on an app where in-app purchases were previously working.
Also getting this issue on production from nowhere...
I just got this error during review too. They want me to fix it somehow..

I tried loading up an old version of my app and the in app purchase are getting errors from those too.
I got this error during calling the restoreCompletedTransactions function, it only appear on some of the sandbox account. Anyone know how to fix it?
Even if it is obvious and just for the record I commented out the restore piece of the code and ofc no message and I could actually purchase in Sandbox environment.
I ve started seeing that error yesterday, and also my app was rejected from update because of this. I ve created stack overflow question for this. There is an info what apple replied to me what to do with this, but I dont get what they mean.

https://stackoverflow.com/q/63610039/2725435

I ran into this issue in sandbox as well. I was able to fix by erasing all content and settings, and NOT restoring from iCloud backup.
I was also seeing "There's no information available for In-App Purchases. Try again later." 21105 [Environment: Sandbox] and deleting then reinstalling through Test Flight didn't seem to make a difference at all.

I'm not sure which part of this finally got things to work, but things seem to not throw an error now. When I went into Setting -> [Apple ID Section] -> iTunes & App Store then at the bottom saw that I had setup a different apple ID as the Sandbox Account than what I was logged into my device with. I went ahead and changed my beta test app to just be open to anyone with a link rather than using a specific account and changed the Sanbox Account in that menu to be the user that the device was logged in with and now things are working.
I am also facing the same issue. Tried everything, device reset, new sandbox account, different os versions.. Nothing helps.