Xcode 11.1 WatchOS 6.1 Symbols

I'm facing the issue I get the following error when I try to debug

No debugging symbols are available for the OS version installed on Your Apple Watch

When I run:

./Xcode -DVTDownloadableLeaveTemporaryFiles 1

To see whats going on I get when I try to download the symbols I get the following output:

DVTDownloadable: Download Failed. Downloadable: https:/download.developer.apple.com/Developer_Tools/watchOS_17S5054e
/Watch4_4_17S5054e.dmg. Error Domain=DataWritingACSURLSessionDelegate Code=1 "email@yahoo.com does not have access 
to Symbols for watchOS 6.1 (17S5054e)." UserInfo={NSRecoveryAttempter=<_DVTErrorRecoveryHandler: 0x7ff62b481840>,
 NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Contact Apple Developer Program Support to resolve account access issues., 
NSLocalizedDescription=email@yahoo.com does not have access to Symbols for watchOS 6.1 (17S5054e).

Replies

Same here - 403 forbidden on the (required) symbol package.

Do you know of any work around ?

No, looks like this occurred a little while back, too; I submitted feedback, hopefully they simply need to change the permissions on the dmg we need:)

Same problem here, it starts downloading symbols and then stops a few seconds later. Lets hope Apple resolves this ASAP.

Can you please post the FB number?

I also submitted feedback, my FB number is: FB7322497

Here you go: FB7321677

🙂

Same here. Can we downgrade the WatchOS 6.1 Beta to the official WatchOS 6.0.

Removing the profile does not help.

Still having this problem. Anyone?

Same here.

still facing the same issue. Submit feedback and say it's related to FB7322497

Facing the same issue too.

For me Xcode keeps crashing while loading Watch OS 6.1 symbols. I can't do anything due to the crash.

I confirm that the problem persists! I suggest to everyone to file a Feedback.. I was told by our Dev Relations that it'll just push the issue to high priority. Mine is FB7340990

Same problem. I filed a feedback FB7341241. If you open a feedback, refer the other reports filed here:

FB7322497

FB7321677

FB7340990

FB7341241