4 Replies
      Latest reply on Nov 27, 2019 8:42 AM by mspathy
      davidosser Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Greetings,
        In my application I'm loading a locally stored webPage.html that is being packaged alongside the app inside its bundle.

• Prior to iOS 13 the application successfully loaded the webPage.html and received further load events triggered by the JavaScript, these pages were loaded using load(request:) on WKWebView.

• After updating the device to iOS 13 beta 3 (public) I'm getting the following error messages:
        Received an unexpected URL from the web process: 'file:///var/containers/Bundle/Application/{Application Identifier}/{Application Name}.app/Html/webPage.html'
        WebPageProxy::Ignoring request to load this main resource because it is outside the sandbox

• Looking into it I've discovered the loadFileURL(url:, allowingReadAccessTo:) which solved the above issue.

• However when the HTML page attempts to load any local reference like /nextPage it fails with the following log:
        Received an unexpected URL from the web process: 'file:///nextPage'
        WebPageProxy::Ignoring request to load this main resource because it is outside the sandbox

This only occurs on iOS 13 beta 3 (public),

This is not reproduceable in simulator. (simulator works out of the box, without any changes)

I haven't attempted on the iOS 13 beta 4 (developer) as of yet.