Downloading Reality Composer for iOS

On the Creating 3D Content with Reality Composer page it says, "To get Reality Composer for iOS, request access to the beta version from the Apple Developer dowload page." But there is no request option on that page. However if you do a text search for "request" on that page it turns up one hidden result. Opening the Safari web inspector allowed me to find the following reference, "<p>Thank you for your interest in <span class="modal-agreement-name nowrap"></span>. We’ve received your request. If accepted, you'll receive an email from TestFlight.</p>"

So… getting Reality Composer on iOS is kind of like a treasure hunt? I'm confused. I do have Xcode Version 11.0 beta 2 (11M337n) installed on my Mac and have been using Reality Composer there but want access to it on iOS too. Any assistance most appreciated.

Accepted Reply

>Maybe only appears once you've paid

Looks that way...requires the user to possess either a current or expired paid dev account. Without either, the only thing on that page is the Xcode 11 beta.

Replies

Try finding the "request page" from here:

https://developer.apple.com/download/more/

Once you request it, wait for email that says you are ready to test it via TestFlight.

Honestly can not find the request page. Maybe only appears once you've paid your $99 annual fee? [I haven't done that yet - just getting into development]

>Maybe only appears once you've paid

Looks that way...requires the user to possess either a current or expired paid dev account. Without either, the only thing on that page is the Xcode 11 beta.

I requested it a few hours ago and I still do not have access...

It actually took only 10 Minutes for everyone else I know.
After the beta updates were pushed for reality composer in the last days, I tried it again yesterday and I also received the invite 10 minutes later. So all good 🙂

It has been couple of weeks now and still nothing. Are they only allowing developers with a "paid" account to receive it?