Why did client's test app crash after 24 hours?

Hello,

My agency developed an app for a client that they are currently testing internally on some new devices. We created this app several months ago, deployed it to some of their devices, and it has worked well for months. Yesterday morning, the client came with a new iPad Pro that they wanted to test the app on. We deployed the app directly to the device via Xcode, tested here at our facility, then they took it to their facility and tested it. All was good in every test. Hours later, they went out to a different site--having made no changes on the device or app--and the app does not run. It is behaving exactly like when an app is associated with an expired free profile and it simply doesn't run.

Does anyone have any insight as to why this might be occurring?

Replies

I'd want to know the valid dates on the profile on that device. I'd also want to know if your testing involved uncoupling it from any network. Might want to confirm the time/date on their device.

As a side note, your title says 'crash' but your comment says 'simply doesn't run'. Those are not the same, and my reply ignores the title. Please try to be more clear in the future, thanks.