What's the simplest way to convert an unpublished project from using a personal dev account to a corporate dev account?

Assuming the app isn't published to the app store yet (but has been tested via TestFlight in iTunes Connect), is it possible to simply setup corporate developer account certificates and provisioning profiles?

And is it possible to use the personal account that owned the app before as an admin on the corporate account's team? I've tried to do something to this effect, but Xcode keeps throwing out various issues revolving around the Bundle Identifier and certificates.

The App Transfer option in iTunes Connect doesn't seem to be available to me, which I assume is because of the app not actually being published on the App Store, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to take over ownership and provide all necessary functionality (development, publishing, APNS).

Can anyone help clarify what the most efficient way of doing this is?

Replies

Just use that project with a new bundleID, generated under the new/target/dev~business account. Using Xcode with that account configured in prefs/accounts will of course couple it to that accounts code signing.

Sounds like you've already tried to open it with the new account, but then using a fresh bundleID, be sure to use Xcode's Product menu w/the option key pressed, choosing to 'clean build folder'. Next time you build, it should pick up the changed bundleID and be good to go.