Apple Watch not responding

Hi guys!

After I update my apple watch 4 44 to watchos 6 my device stop responding. I can only wake up and see whats on face, thats all, i cant change anything, cant manage apps just nothing, when I try to get apple watch to factory settings there is a message that iphone dont see apple watch, check airplane mode etc.

Any clue what i can do to manage that problem? I am fighting with this whole day ;/

after I switch off and on device iphone see its pared and watch want to pare form the beignign... its rediculus ;/

Replies

Same situation herre ... Watch not usable in this state

I have exactly the same problem... anyone know how to fix it ? I even tried to reinstall iOS 13 on my iphone but it didn’t help.

I have the exact same problem.

same issue here. installed ios 13 to update the watch, but it seem to loose pairing as soon as watch reboots... Beta software seems to be in alpha stage!

Success ... now i tried about 10 times. And finaly a working watch With watchOS 6.

DIfference was a manual setup with id and passcode. That worked for me.

Jacob, could you please let us know what exactly you did? I also tried multiple times to configure watch in different ways: manual and by scan code - without any effect.

thanks

Same issue here.

Please, tell us the step by step you did

Hi, i have same problem 😔 I tried it About 100 times with the same end.

What do you mean “manual set up”? What exact procedure did you use? Thank you.

We all here will be very appreciate if you could tell us what did yo do step by step. I tried to pair AW4 with my iPhone X (iOS 13) about ten times or even more and the final result is always the same. Now I have brick not watch. Thanks Apple 😟.

Try this:

Delete Watch app and Download it again. Set region and language on US and English Then pair. Worked for Me. Don’t know which of these but worked.

Good luck.

Same here 😟

Finally made it.

You have to do it manually. I.e. use the id that apple watch gives you and follow everything from there onwards. Perhaps you have to change in the beginning language to Englissh and area to US. After that youcan switch back to your own language.

In the beginning you have to unpair and set wacth as a new watch. Seems to copy all previous data from icloud

Sorry guys, been away ...
But same prcedure i used. Manually setup with code pairing. used english language setup and changed later to local (Danish).
I also started with deleting the watch in iCloud before pairing it again. Dont know if that also has something to do with it.
I also setup as new watch and did all the setup after that.