Spinning Wheel after first Active Directory Login

Hey,

i installed a clean system 10.5 and bound this machine to AD with configuration profile.

The login works but its hang on the spinning wheel and give me no log outputs.

The same account works in terminal perfect but not in the loginwindow.

- No launchagents

Does anybody else have this problem?

Jun 4 13:32:55 HOST-12141 kcm[2864]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: Setting timer interval to 0 requests a 1ns timer, did you mean FOREVER (a one-shot timer)?; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug

Jun 4 13:32:55 HOST-12141 com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.pid.diskmanagementd.2868): Failed to bootstrap path: path = /usr/libexec/diskmanagementd, error = 108: Invalid path

Jun 4 13:32:56 HOST-12141 com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.coreimportd): Unknown key for dictionary: NoEnvironmentVariables

Jun 4 13:33:13 HOST-12141 xpcproxy[2869]: libcoreservices: _dirhelper_userdir: 557: bootstrap_look_up returned (ipc/send) invalid destination port

Replies

Just wanted to report having the same issue here. Clean install of 10.15. Bound to AD during overlay process. I can log in using a local admin account we have, but if I try to log in with any AD account - it hangs and spins.