table cell corner radius not working in iOS 13

does anyone have display issues in iOS 13 were corner radius is not working using a standard.

cell.layer.cornerRadius = 5;
cell.layer.masksToBounds = YES;

this is a uitableviewcell

Replies

Is the output on an actual device, canvas, or sim?

Hey MobileTen,

On actual device and simulator, (its not swift). You used to be able to do this from the view controller delegates:

- (void)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView willDisplayCell:(UITableViewCell *)cell forRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath

{

cell.layer.cornerRadius = 12;

cell.layer.masksToBounds = YES;

}

or within the UItableViewCell awakFromNib

self.layer.cornerRadius = 12;

self.layer.MaskToBounds = YES;

Both Methods both used to work. Looking through the release notes it seems like they did a good amount of work to UITableViewCells so maybe it might be a bug.

Its obviously super early in beta cycle. But if you know a way to round some UITableViewCells that isnt that let me know 😀

no one else rounding corners of table cells ? maybe im the only one 😀

Hi~

I have the same same problem.

UITableViewCell's corner radius is not working in iOS 13 Beta 2, actual device( 6S Plus).

override func awakeFromNib() {

super.awakeFromNib()

// Initialization code

self.alpha = 0.5

self.layer.borderWidth = 1

self.layer.masksToBounds = true

self.layer.cornerRadius = 10

i would also submit a Feedback so it gets a little traction, seems odd it stopped working.

this was back to working in Beta 4, but it seems in beta 5 its back not not working as intended..

I had the same problem and fixed it by setting the setting the cornerRadius on the contentView of the cell, like this

cell.contentView.layer.cornerRadius = 5

cell.contentView.layer.masksToBounds = true

or if you operate within the custom class of a cell:

contentView.layer.cornerRadius = 5

contentView.layer.masksToBounds = true