Could not launch app iPhone has denied the launch request.

Lately I have been with issues in codesign in and now just trying to run a blank app on my iphone I get this error message: Could not launch app iPhone has denied the launch request.

Can any help, please?

Thank you.

Replies

Same problem, just happened since Mar 13, anyone has solution?

😟

Same problem. It just won't work. Should I buy a membership ? Did Apple add some limitation for free development account?

😕same problem. On Mar 12, working🙂. Yesterday, 😢😠😟.

Same problem here ! After problems with keychain now i got this message "Could not launch app. iPhone has denied the launch request"

Same here. Even an empty app does not work anymore. Since March 15th.

I am wondering the same thing, has anyone tried this?

I got this problem today! Trying to solve it for a whole afternoon. There are only two ways to fix. Disable "Debug executable" checkbox or set the executable field to Ask on launch in scheme setting.

Workaround while they get a chance to fix it:

XCODE

--> Product (menu) --> Scheme --> Edit Scheme...

Info (tab)-->Executable (dropdown box)-->Ask on Launch

This adds an extra step each time you compile but at least it worked for me in the interim

Still does not work for me. My app is launched but I use it with localization and it does not work when i change my gpx.

Same for me :/

I read that only free account developers have this issue. And i'm starting to think that Apply add a limitation which would **** big time if that's the case. The only work around is to edit your scheme > Run > disable debug executable
but this means that you cannot debug it, which *****.

Hi,

Please can you point to where you read that?

Regards.

Old thread, but maybe this still helps someone..

This info solved it for me: https://developer.apple.com/support/expiration/

Apparently apple issued a new certificate to sign apps with, xcode versions that are 'too old' don't automatically add this new certificate to the keychain.

I had to manually download the new certificate and drop it in the KeyChain (Keychains: login, category: certificates).

I didn't change anything to the scheme and also didn't delete or fix any certificates..