Guideline 3.1.2 - Business - Payments - Subscriptions

I for the message below from the app review team continuously. I have read the developer guide several times, read the number of posts in various blogs and forums and cannot understand what is missing.

see screeshot from app at http://app.p-3.se/subscription.png. (some text is blurred to not reveal a unique app idea before app is out)

Some one where who have any ideas what is missing? I'm getting really desperate.

Guideline 3.1.2 - Business - Payments - Subscriptions

We noticed that your app's metadata did not fully meet the terms and conditions for auto-renewing subscriptions, as specified in Schedule 2, section 3.8(b)of the Paid Applications agreement.

App Store Information

We were unable to find the following App Store Information items in App Store Connect.

– Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription in your app's description:

• Title of publication or service

• Length of subscription (time period and content or services provided during each subscription period)

• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase

• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period

• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal

• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase

• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app's metadata to include this missing information.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Propal Down vote post of Propal
16k views

Replies

Add this to your App description on App Store Connect:

You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.

• Auto-renewable subscription

• 1 month ($2.99), 2 month ($4.99) and 3 month ($5.99) durations

• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.

• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase

• Privacy policy and terms of use: (your web site here)

Add the same thing within the app before generating a purchaseRequest within the app. It can't be done in the app on a UIAlert. It must be done on a modally presented viewController.

Hello my app keeps rejected due to this reason , i have already provide these all information in my app but in appconnect application description accept only 45 charcheter its not possible to add all these information

He's talking about the -Description-, not the Title. The Description allow many hundreds (thousands?) of characters.