Is there a way to explore the storage structure of an AppleTV / tvOS?

I have been working with an app that uses a web server to upload files over a WebDAV server connection. There's about 2gb worth of data that I upload for access. The issue I'm noticing is that through the devices screen in Xcode, you can see storage space. Every time the app crashes or I get to a point that I need to go back and edit, when I build and reinstall the app, the previously transferred data is gone, and I have to upload it again to the device. However, after doing this a handful of times, I've notice that the storage space continues to go down. I have an addtional AppleTV that I dont use for development, and its set up to mirror as far as apps and content, and that space is completely accurate.

I've tried a factory reset/update, and gained around 2GB of space, but thats it. I'm talking a difference of about 14GB of storage space that is unaccounted for. Any ideas?

Both AppleTV 4k's running tvOS 12.1

Running XCode 10 for dev

Replies

>working with an app

You mean that's your app, or an app from a 3rd party that you're using?

If your app, see Local Storage for Your App Is Limited here: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/General/Conceptual/AppleTV_PG/#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40015241-CH12-SW5