iphone activity app wont update badge ios 12.1.1

I am missing my perfect month achievement for October- it popped up on my watch, so I know I earned it and it's even on the achievements of that day but not showing up on the over all achievements. Already did the restart phone then Apple Watch thing.

Using ios 12.1.1 beta 1

Replies

Almost the same for me! I'm missing the perfect month for October but neither the watch or the iPhone activity app shows it. Also my longest streak medal was not awarded for the 31st on either device...😟

I'm not on the 12.1.1 beta yet but my Apple Watch 4 was updated to 5.1 without an issue before it was pulled on the 30th...so now I'm wondering if this issue is related to another activity bug on the official WatchOS 5.1

Did your watch got updated to WatchOS 5.1?

I did not update to watchOS 5.1 and still have that bug - October perfect month award has disappeared and the longest streak is stuck on October 29th (though the bottom counter is updated to today), which is the day before iOS 12.1 was released (just updated to it now, before everything was working perfectly with the awards). Seems like a(nother) System bug... which will hopefully get sorted out?