Do I need to wrap my dylib into frameworks to be accepted into the iOS App Store?

Hello everyone! So my app runs without any problems on both device and simulator where I have a few dylib in my project, but when I submit the app to the App Store, I get an email that says the following:

"Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftDarwin.dylib, libswiftDispatch.dylib, libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, libswiftUIKit.dylib, libswiftCore.dylib, libswiftFoundation.dylib, libswiftQuartzCore.dylib, libswiftObjectiveC.dylib, libswiftCoreImage.dylib aren’t at the expected location /Payload/<YourApp.app>/Frameworks. Move the file to the expected location, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it."

I was wondering if this statement:

"Dynamic libraries outside of a framework bundle, which typically have the file extension .dylib, are not supported on iOS, watchOS, or tvOS, except for the system Swift libraries provided by Xcode."

Found at:

"https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2435/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40017543-CH1-TROUBLESHOO…"

is still valid? Thanks.

Replies

I'm also having this issue. I'm currently battling with Xcode trying to get my project to build, now I have wrapped my Dynamic Library in a Cocoa Touch Framework. Any answers or updates to this

Any updates?