Testflight

I have a valid Testflight access code, have restarted the phone, reinstalled Testflight, and still get "TestFlight Unavailable // The credentials for this app are invalid. // OK" every time.

I have an iPhone 7 Plus, fully updated.

Any help would be greatly useful.

Avi

Replies

I have this issue too. I have an iPhone X on iOS 12. Should there be a provisioning profile for testers listed under my account? Wondering if something’s expired as just over a year to the day since installed on my last device.

Just got a new Xs and now have this problem too... Any luck with a solution?

I had to sign out of my AppleID in Settings -> iTunes & App Store, then sign back in, and then sign in to TestFlight again... but that got me back up and running.

I have the same problem in iPhone XS Max

I'm having this since I received my new iPhone Xs too. Anyone able to get this fixed?

I have the same issue on iPhone XS Max, I tried to follow your method, logged out of iTunes Store and then logged back in, but didn't work for me.

Could you please clarify exaclty which steps did you follow? e.g. have you uninstalled testflight at any point? rebooted the phone? etc.

+1 on a new IPhone XS. Tried the signin/signout but still no joy.

I am also seeing this exact problem on a new Xs Max.

I filed a bug report, #44815907 in case the Apple gods are listening.

merhaba testflght için davetiye kodu gönderebilirmisiniz m.oley@mynet.com mail adresine