watch stuck on apple logo

So I updated my watch by installing the config profile and downloading and instaling watchOS5. My phone said the install was complete biut all that shows on the watch is the apple logo. Never even get the lines going around in a circle showing progress. After an hour like this i force reset it and still stuck just at the logo.

I have force reset this multiple times now and it is stuck. Any body else run into this?

• This site will help you better ---->>> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/how-to-fix-apple-watch-stuck-on-apple-logo/)

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Try the following:

1. Unpair the watch via your phone (You will likely get an "unpairing not fully completed" message)
  2. restart watch holding both buttons
  3. Turn watch on as usual
  4. Repair with Phone

Replies

WatchOS 5 bricked my Series 2 watch. It boots up to the red "!" logo with a link to an apple webpage that recommends using the two-button-for-10-seconds reset method... it eventually just comes back to the red circle with !.

Try the following:

1. Unpair the watch via your phone (You will likely get an "unpairing not fully completed" message)
  2. restart watch holding both buttons
  3. Turn watch on as usual
  4. Repair with Phone

I did. Was about to send it away, But then I have figured out a fix.

Leave your watch on the charger as you go through these steps

Go to the watch app, go to your watch, and select unpair. After a while it will say that it didnt unpair properly and you will have to erase from the watch itself. Ignore that warning and wait a few minutes and you should see the ring going around the apple logo. Once the ring closes, youll have a reset apple watch, and all you have to do is repair. A backup should of been made despite the error that showed when unpairing.

Hi, I have the same problem, while upgrading to watchOS 5, my Apple Watch series 2 goes to the red exclamation mark (!) screen. Forced reboot and the unpairing workaround didn’t work for me. (iPhone 7 with iOS 12 used.) Any other ideas or I need to contact the support? Tanks and regards,

Same here :(

I attempted to do what nathanze suggested, but to no avail. I still get the red "!" support.

Has anyone else tried anything else to get this to work? Or is there a way to access/restore from a computer?

Thanks this was the solution for mine.

I have the same problem. I contacted apple support and they want me to take it to the apple store so they can send it off to fix. they said Apple Watch support isn’t offered in the store so this isn’t good!

Doesnt work for me at least. I installed watchOS 5 on two other watches, but on my business partner we got the Apple LOGO freeze. I tried doing hard restarts (5 in fact). We UNPAIRed the watch from iPhone - did all of this on the charger. In fact, we even just left it on the chager all night hoping it would "find it's way home", but alas it did not.

So now the iPhone is asking us to "pair" a watch. The watch is still stuck omn the logo. And all suggestions, including this one, has failed to clear the logo. I know this is in a GREEN BOX which is supposed to mean "this one works - end of story!" and maybe it did for some... but it just doesn't for some of us.

Those of you who are still stuck with the LOGO, you're not alone. We're still working on it, but I'm guessing in the end it's going to make the 4 day treck to Texas where they send our Apple Watches here in Arizona anyway.

• I know this was 4 years ago, but I’m having the exact same issue. Did you ever figure anything out?😫

• My watch started this today, I reset the watch and nothing changed so I unpaired it and now I’m stuck, can’t pair it again because it’s not charging, it goes between the green lightning charge icon and the Apple icon. It’s not even a year old so taking back to the store today.

• Hello! Currently experiencing this issue. Went through everything and now my watch is unpaired and still stuck on the apple screen.

Worked for me as well. Thanks!

Does not work for me.

I will have to send in my watch to get reinstalled with watchOS in about 6 weeks. Hard rebooting just causes it to continue to crash to the "!" notification.

Me too..

Hi,

May be I am lucky, i got the same problem and i just press both buttons on the Watch to have a restart and did it 2-3 times, finally on the last one Watch was booting correctly.

I got the same problem on the previous version and did the same thing to sort it out.

Hopes that will help.

Regards,

Nicolas

Having the constant Apple logo problemon series 3. Never leaves the logo, guess I'll have to call them in the morning. The

Have now the same problem (series 1.2) with the newer version also. Will try the tipp from here with the unpairing. Otherwise this is a case for apple support.