What to choose for company

Just want to be sure about this

We as company will have some inhouse apps, that we will use to deploy by mdm

So first we have our company certificate, that we sign our apps with

In the Enterprise portal:

Under provisioning profiles for inhouse deployment we under "distribution" see one called "appstore" - but I cannot find any called "inhouse". There is one called "adhoc", but this is only for limited devices, so should not be choosed for MDM. So what should we go for there, if we want to deploy inhouse apps with mdm ?

ANother thing. In the provisioning profiles I under development, can add the UUID of the devices the app can be installed under. But what about an MDM solution we have, which option should then be choosed in provisioing profiles, so it will support MDM roll out

Accepted Reply

Are you sure you are logged in to an Enterprise Developer account? In the Member Center, on the Overview page, you should see "Apple Developer Enterprise Program" under your compnay name. Your user needs to be the Agent or an Admin user to create a distribution profile. You will also need a Production Certificate in the Certificates section. If you still don't see the "In House" option when trying to create a Distribution Profile, you may need to contact Apple's developer support directly using the Contact Us page.

When an app is archived/signed with an In House distribution profile, you can use your MDM system to install it on as many devices as you want without entering UUIDs.

Replies

Are you sure you are logged in to an Enterprise Developer account? In the Member Center, on the Overview page, you should see "Apple Developer Enterprise Program" under your compnay name. Your user needs to be the Agent or an Admin user to create a distribution profile. You will also need a Production Certificate in the Certificates section. If you still don't see the "In House" option when trying to create a Distribution Profile, you may need to contact Apple's developer support directly using the Contact Us page.

When an app is archived/signed with an In House distribution profile, you can use your MDM system to install it on as many devices as you want without entering UUIDs.

OK - I can see that is only standing Apple Developer Program, so seems I got wrong information and it is only a developer account we have. And as far I can see it is not possible just to upgrade the developer account, but a complete new must be created
Ok, and regarding in house distribution file it will also be visible when having the entreprise account