502 Bad Gateway for beta download

Trying to download latest HS beta from the site here. Keep getting 502 bad gateway. I assumed it was a problem on Apple's side, but it's been a day and I'm not seeing other complaints here. Is it possible the issue is on my end?

Accepted Reply

The HS beta is now working. Thank you

Replies

I have the same problem, trying to download OS 10.6.

Same here!!!! Apple any idea?

Count me in. Can't get a back version of XCode from developer.apple.com today 😠 . Nothing but 502 Bad Gateway. What Gives Apple ?

Same here 😠 I'm trying to download command line tools and just getting 502 Bad Gateway...

I'm also getting the 502 Bad Gateway error when trying to download XCode 9.4 beta.

This is currently blocking my workflow as I'm trying to build an application to an iOS device has a beta profile, and is unsupported by XCode 9.3.

Anyone know how to report this to Apple?

Same for me too 😟

me too 😟

I just submitted a bug report (#39625760) for this issue. I was able to download watchOS 4.3.1 beta 2 from my iPhone, but after that every link on the downloads page gave me a "502 bad gateway" error on all of my devices.

The HS beta is now working. Thank you

I'm having this same problem as we speak. Trying to download xcode 9.4 beta. I get the error almost no matter what I try to download from the page at https://developer.apple.com/download/

Not cool. We rely on these tools for our living.

Still not working. In Israel an attempt to download any file is redirecting to an "Unauthorized" page

I've also been getting 502 Bad Gateway errors for a couple days now, trying to download the Xcode 9.4 beta.

I just tried downloading Additional Graphics Tools for Xcode and I'm seeing the bad gateway error also.