Post not yet marked as solved
8 Replies
4.8k Views
Hello, i got this emailThis letter serves as notice of termination of the Apple Developer Enterprise Program License Agreement (the “ADEP Agreement”) and the Apple Developer Agreement (the “Developer Agreement”) between You and Apple Inc. (“Apple”), effective immediately. Defined terms used herein have the same meaning as in the ADEP Agreement.Apple has reason to believe that some of the information You provided when enrolling in the program was connected to an account that appears to have been involved in activity that violated the ADEP Agreement. Under the terms and conditions of the ADEP Agreement, Apple may terminate Your status as an Apple developer at any time in its sole discretion, and Apple may also terminate Your Apple Developer status for misleading, fraudulent, improper, unlawful or dishonest acts relating to the ADEP agreement.I'm compleatly out of ideas, what could be this "mesteric connection" with even more misterious account that i guess is not me.For years everything was OK, but in 7 day before end of Annual Program - apple ban entire development program.What real-world actions can be quilified as "for misleading, fraudulent, improper, unlawful or dishonest acts relating to the ADEP agreement." ?Phone support is asking to write here, so plz share your experience, what can be done and how to ivestigate this issue.
Posted
by sergey145.
Last updated