Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I require some assistance parsing JSON. import UIKit import PlaygroundSupport PlaygroundPage.current.needsIndefiniteExecution = true let url = URL(string: "https://api.nasa.gov/planetary/apod?api_key=DEMO_KEY")! let task = URLSession.shared.dataTask(with: url) {     (data, response, error) in     if let data = data,         let string = String(data: data, encoding: .utf8) {         print(string)     }     PlaygroundPage.current.finishExecution() } task.resume()
Posted
by NCC-1701.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
4 Replies
Over the past year, I have been learning as much as I can about Swift, SwiftUI and Xcode, and I believe that I am ready to start developing my app. There are only a few problems in my way. Firstly, I don't know where to start. My goal is to develop a multiplatform app that has a specific design for each OS, built on SwiftUI. My problem is that I have never developed an app before. I know how to create a project, but I don't know what to do after I create my project. What are some steps that developers take? What is the process from project creation to App Store deployment? My second issue is teamwork. What is the best way for two people to share code, assign tasks, and work on the same Xcode project when working from home? Thank you for your help.
Posted
by NCC-1701.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
1 Replies
I am new to Xcode and app development. For the past few months, I have been learning Swift from edX in my spare time. I was wondering if there are any other resources that I can use to expand my knowledge on Swift and Xcode.I plan on creating a multi-tabbed news app for iOS.I would like to get started on my project but this is all new to me and I don't know where to start. The design of the app has been created in Keynote and I have done all the planning for this app. The next step is Xcode.My uncle has recommended Github as a way to log and save my work as well as share it with collaborators. How do I add a project to a Github Repository? Thank you for your help.
Posted
by NCC-1701.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
3 Replies
I am currently learning Swift and I am planning on developing my own app. I would like to start designing the user interface but I don't know where to start.
Posted
by NCC-1701.
Last updated