Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

First, this is nonsense. Second, we tried, it didn't.

It look nonsense to you. but it works for me. i renewed 2 accounts using this method and purchased 2 new accounts. 1 via wire transfer.

i don't know the apple allow me to share store link in this forum. if you want store links i can share them with you.

I agree with maski. This is nonsense. i tried, it didn't.

I'm having exactly the same problem. I used 2 different debit cards and 1 credit card but no luck. I contacted Apple Tech support they said "We have been unable to obtain payment for your recent Apple Developer purchase Please contact your financial institution for more information". then i contacted the bank, they told me that there is no transaction from apple. I have even enabled my card to be accessible from any country but still no luck. What i noticed from apple payment form is that there is no field to add 'c-v-v'. I cant understand why c-v-v is not enabled? I did not face any payment issue with Google Play developer membership, though i used same debit card i tried to use with Apple Developer Account.

Me too, I'm having same issue.

It seems that Apple despises its customers! Android application development is much easier

Guys let's dicuss our probems in chat. People all over the world share their stories about succesive enrollments. Check AppleDevAccouts discussion on Telegram. Please, share you story there, so we could discuss it and hlp each other

can you s hare link telegram

Does anyone have a solution for payment?

Same issue, tried Mastercard and Amex. after the payment its show "Enrollment complete" but few hour passed its show "Canceled". what's wrong?

I'm from Pakistan and i have been facing this same problem.

Same issue here. Attempted with 4 different cards, debit and credit, different banks. Attempted to use one of them through the apple store with said apple ID and it worked perfectly. I'm located in Florida, USA.

The group is created to discuss cases related to apple review, developer accounts, apple support etc. Please share you experience with other members! Join on Telegram to the applesubmission.

Guys, something new. I renewed my account on january by wire transfer, everything was ok, until today, because:

"Your Apple Developer Program membership has expired.

Renew your membership to keep your access to program benefits and services. Once renewed, be sure to agree to your Paid Applications Agreement in the Agreements, Tax and Banking section of App Store Connect."

What a joke???

I have the same problem I had try all the scenarios not resolve yet