Second beta 10.15.1 doesn't do much

After downloading Cata,ina 10.15.1 second beta just now, nothing happens. Do you guys (and girls) experience the same? Bummer!

Accepted Reply

I tried to delete the former message, as I was too impatient: Catalina 10.15.1 second beta works fine (you can change your icons agaim!). So sorry about this!

Replies

I tried to delete the former message, as I was too impatient: Catalina 10.15.1 second beta works fine (you can change your icons agaim!). So sorry about this!

Hey! How did you get ahold of the beta 2? I am currently stuck at 10.15 and I can find no way of downloading or installing the beta. It is simply not available anywhere! Not even at the beta software donwloads page, where the obly thing you can get is the xcode 11.2 beta 2, but no macos beta.

In System Preferences/Software Update, pease remove the beta enrollment, then reinstall it from the dev. website; this should help.

I tried reinstalling the beta enrollment a couple of times now, in settings it still displays Calatina 10.15 as being up to date. And when installing the beta enrollment, it says, for some reason, that it cannot detect a Time Machine backup. I do not know if these two events are correlated, but they do seem strange, as i have my time machine drive plugged in at all times and the software for the beta enrollment i downloaded fresh from apple's website.

Do you have any ideas on how to solve that?