TestFlight invite not received

My team is helping test an app for a partner and we're having issues with one of the testflight invites never being received. We've provided the main Apple ID email (@gmail) and the alternative apple id (@me) and they've deleted and resent a dozen times. Checked junk mail, and everything, but still no invite showing up. The other invites seem to go through without problems (one is @gmail and one is @his).

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sabrina.two Down vote post of sabrina.two
46k views
  • Yes, we've been having the same problem for the last day or so. It seems that, regardless of the mail domain, no invite is sent to the user.

• We noticed this problem today when trying to configure a Developer account to an Admin account. I deleted and recreated the user, added new users, but no one is getting an email from TestFlight.

• We noticed the same issue today. Any solution

Add a Comment

Replies

I am also having this issue. I have sent a bug report to Apple.

Beta users are marked as notified, but only 1 in 5 receive the invitation. The others ask why they haven't been invited.

I was having the same issue as an external user. For me, it turns out the reason was that I hadn't signed up for an iTunes Connect account yet. So when they would send the TestFlight invite, instead I would recieve a "Welcome New iTunes Connect User" email. Weird.

To resolve this, I needed to activate my iTunes Connect account (there was a link in the email mentioned above). Then ask the project owner to resend the TestFlight invite. After which, I was successfully able to download the app.

Hope this helps someone!

Same issue here. It's incredible how this whole process is a mess. =(

Yup -- this is very frustrating for eveyone -- it's not nice to go around in circles, having testers check their junk or spam forlders, lookign for an email that was never sent. By the time we figure it out, we've already exhausted the testers and really hurt the prospect of that tester being enthusiastic abotu the product.

Same issue. I added external tester and she is not getting any email from testflight/itunesconnect. Do not know what should I be doing.

Me too.

Exactly me also in the same situation. Please help me out on this. We never got the inivites for internal and external tester.

+1 on not working for us too.

iTunes Connect Users got invites but after clicking it says "app doesn't exist".

Removing testers and adding again, doesn't even sends a new invite.

So glitchy... Few hours ago invites were sent jsut fine, but now new testers don't receive them. Also, a new build was added, but the invite was received for the old build, no option to update the build in testflight on device, and the icon in email is from even older build. What a mess.

BUMP.

APPLE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD!!!

No invitations are being sent. No itunes users, no itunes connect users, no external users.

if nothing else, PLEASE MAKE INVITATION CODES accessible in ITUNES CONNECT so we can manually invite testers.

This issue completely renders Testflight useless. (without testers)

Thx...

Same issue also!

Are you running out of money Apple? 😝

Testflight Invite emails are not received by internal testers. Please fix this apple. It is driving us crazy.

Same problem for us! TestFlight without tester invitation is like a car without engine..maybe it's nice to see, but completely useless 😟

Same issue, my build is not showing up on TestFlight and no one's receiving email I sent.

Same issue here, new external testers are not receiving the invites.