Beta 3 - Visual Voicemail

I no longer have visual voicemail in Beta 3. I did not see that on the change log

Replies

Visual Voicemail not working for me, o2. I've tried restarting and dialing 1750 etc with no success.

Am trying to avoid resetting network settings for the time being - presumably that means entering all my wifi passwords again ?

This worked for me for iPhone 7+ on TMobile.

Worked for me on a 7+ UK EE Network

Also just listened to a voicemail and hung up. All the other old visual voicemails were restored.

Resetting the network settings worked for me on AT&T.

I just restarted my phone and it fixed it. I did not need to reset any settings. Simply turned off and turned it back on and there it was. iPhone 7+ T-Mobile

Yep same issue at this end. O2 on SE... just updated and tried everything to bring it back but still nothing. I will call o2 in the morning.

Worked for me iphone 7 plus

I tried everything from resetting my network settings, to rebooting etc. However going to Airplane Mode for one minute and then back worked perfectly. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks!

This fixed it for me! (Airplane mode) 🙂

I tried the reset network settings and have been trying for 2 days! Airplane mode for 1 minute did the trick! Thanks!!

Having same issue on new iphone x with sprint. They say its an apple problem. I've tried all the solutions and still have no visual voicemail or answers form either company. Running ios 11.2 beta 3 on Iphone X with Sprint.

I have the same issue which started today. I have ATT and have tried everything. When I restored the phone to factory settings it was fine. As soon as i restored from icloud the same thing happens. The airplane mode toggle did not work.

Just spent hours dealing with AT&T until I came to the developer forum. Here's what finally worked for me:

• Turned on Airplane Mode and walked away for a few minutes. Came back and found VVM was back on... but didn't have messages from this weekend.
  • Went to Settings - Phone - Change Voicemail Password. Was told it couldn't authorize access.
  • Did Reset Network Settings...Lo and Behold, we have old voicemail, new voicemail, and calling to leave a voicemail worked fine.

I have no idea why the Airplane Mode thing triggers it

Had the exact same issue and your steps resolved it 100%. — iOS 11.2 beta 4 iPhone 7+ on TMobile