Dictation is on but is full of errors

I used to be able to dictate via Siri and it was fine. Now that I’ve switched to iPhone 16 pro max, it’s full of errors. I can dictate and it adds capital letters where there should not be. It adds periods and commas the middle of sentences where they shouldn’t be. If I pause normally as I’ve always done, it deletes All that I’ve dictated and starts over (Notice the capital A in the sentence where it should not be). Even when I’m typing, it adds capital letters For no reason.

I was trying to dictate a common word earlier and Siri would not recognize that word. I reset Siri and reset dictation and it’s still buggy. The phone is updated. I had the iPhone 13 Pro Max prior to this phone and didn’t have these issues.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 808957022

For help with Siri dictation, please post in the Apple Support Community. The Apple Developer Forums are for questions about APIs and features intended specifically for developers.

For help with Siri dictation, please post in the Apple Support Community. The Apple Developer Forums are for questions about APIs and features intended specifically for developers.

Dictation is on but is full of errors

Q