Unsupported operation - Apps are not allowed to listen to device lock notifications.

Hi,

When I try to submit my app to review I recieve this message

Binary rejected

Unsupported operation - Apps are not allowed to listen to device lock notifications.

any solution ?

thanks

Accepted Reply

Okay did some investigation and we are observing 'com.apple.springboard.lockstate', this is no longer allowed by apple.

Replies

Hello "Tgomariz". Where you able to find a notice or annoucement from Apple about this ? If yes, Can you point me to it please ?

Any update for this ? Is there any officail answer or statement for this change from Apple ?

I have the same quesion of "Apps are not allowed to listen to device lock notifications". But i don't any code in my project,so i believe it in the third framework. So how to find which framework use the code. Please help me,thanks very much.

Hi

My project submission was rejected.

The reason for rejection is:

Guideline 2.5.1 - Performance - Software Requirements

Your app uses or references the following non-public APIs:

com.apple.springboard.lockcomplete

The use of non-public APIs is not permitted on the App Store because it can lead to a poor user experience should these APIs change.

Continuing to use or conceal non-public APIs in future submissions of this app may result in the termination of your Apple Developer account, as well as removal of all associated apps from the App Store.

I'm going to check the project code, I don't know how to find this private API? And the project is not using "com.apple.springboard.lockcomplete" this private API.

How to operate the next step?Thanks