Timeline Animation in Reality Composer Pro

I'm using Reality Composer Pro Version 2.0 Version 2.0 (448.0.10.0.2) avaliable in Xcode_16_beta_4

When adding a animation from the Animation Library component on my armature to a timeline - the animation does not 'freeze' on the last frame.

Is there a way to 'freeze' the first or last frames when adding animations to the timeline? And how should I expect the first and last keys on my animations to behave with the default 'rest pose' on the imported usd file?

Answered by Vision Pro Engineer in 797956022

Hello @KevinTho

Check out Compose interactive 3D content in Reality Composer Pro as it goes into more detail about the Timeline in Reality Composer Pro.

There is no functionality to "freeze" an animation directly from the Timeline.

If you have an animation in your Animation Library component that contains only the single frame that you want to freeze on, you can drag that animation into your timeline, enable "Repeat Forever" (requires Reality Composer Pro 2.0 or later), and the animation will loop until interrupted by something else.

Regarding freezing, if this is a feature you'd like please file an enhancement request via Feedback Assistant.

Accepted Answer

Hello @KevinTho

Check out Compose interactive 3D content in Reality Composer Pro as it goes into more detail about the Timeline in Reality Composer Pro.

There is no functionality to "freeze" an animation directly from the Timeline.

If you have an animation in your Animation Library component that contains only the single frame that you want to freeze on, you can drag that animation into your timeline, enable "Repeat Forever" (requires Reality Composer Pro 2.0 or later), and the animation will loop until interrupted by something else.

Regarding freezing, if this is a feature you'd like please file an enhancement request via Feedback Assistant.

Timeline Animation in Reality Composer Pro

Q