The problem is, the Mysql Workbench application does not open

Hello, I get an error when I open the Mysql Workbench application, from the new macos 15, beta 2 update. Do you think you can solve it? I documented myself before writing this message and I think the version is the problem. Thank you!

Answered by darkpaw in 793170022

What was the error? Saying you got an error, then not actually telling us what the error is, is not particularly useful.

Is that version of the app actually compatible with the new macOS beta? You should get in touch with the MySQL developers to see if there's an issue. It's generally not Apple's fault that a third-party app that hasn't been written for a version of macOS doesn't work.

Accepted Answer

What was the error? Saying you got an error, then not actually telling us what the error is, is not particularly useful.

Is that version of the app actually compatible with the new macOS beta? You should get in touch with the MySQL developers to see if there's an issue. It's generally not Apple's fault that a third-party app that hasn't been written for a version of macOS doesn't work.

The problem is, the Mysql Workbench application does not open

Q