App Clip not opening from QR Code/Appclip codes

I have a Appclip in my App, which should open by scanning QR code or Appclip code(downloaded from Apple itself).

When clicking on universal link of App clip its working just fine and opening the it but when making a QR code of the same link its not working, the Appclip card is popping up where the banner image is also displayed properly but the content shows App Clip is unavailable.(This QR code is working when the app is installed)

I checked in diagnostic tool as well and its showing everything is well configured so now sure why the Appclip couldn’t be launched from the QR code of universal link or QR of Associated domain.

I'm getting this issue also

Confirm that you are following the instructions from Choosing the right functionality for your App Clip:

To ensure a fast launch experience, App Clips must be small:

• If you make your App Clip available on devices running iOS 15 and earlier, the uncompressed App Clip binary can be up to 10 MB in size.

• If you make your App Clip available on devices running iOS 16 and later, the uncompressed App Clip binary can be up to 15 MB in size.

If you make your App Clip available on devices running iOS 17 and later, the uncompressed App Clip binary can be up to 50 MB in size if it meets the following conditions:

• The App Clip only supports digital invocations — for example, from your website or Spotlight search — and not from physical invocations like App Clip Codes, QR codes, or NFC tags

• People use your App Clip in situations where a reliable internet connection is likely, for example, at home

• Your App Clip doesn’t support iOS versions prior to iOS 17

Aim to keep your App Clip well below the applicable limit. For more information, see Keep your App Clip small in size.

App Clip not opening from QR Code/Appclip codes

Q