Wellbeing APIs Missing Documentation?

In the Explore Wellbeing APIs in HealthKit video, developers are referred to the documentation for more information. However, like most APIs in recent years, there doesn't seem to be any documentation. Can someone please clarify what specifically the video references?

Explore Wellbeing APIs in HealthKit:

First, let’s start with some terminology. The GAD-7 and PHQ-9 are standardized questionnaires that are made available by Pfizer. They’re used by doctors and clinicians around the world for mental health screening. The GAD-7 consists of 7 questions to assess a person’s risk of anxiety and the PHQ-9 consists of 9 questions to assess risk of depression.

This year, you’ll be able to read and write the results of the GAD-7 anxiety and PHQ-9 depression questionnaires. With these new data types, people can check in on efficacy of treatment, or save the results from their doctor's office.

It’s important to give these assessments in accordance with Pfizer’s standards, so check out our developer documentation to learn more.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 790457022

Regarding GAD-7 and PHQ-9, we currently don't have official documentation available. I suggest that you file a feedback report against that.

GAD-7 and PHQ-9 "are made available by Pfizer" so you might try to find more details by searching Internet. My HealthKit friends suggested that it is important "to give the assessments in accordance with Pfizer's guidelines, and that the answers parameter must have an answer for every question on the questionnaire."

Just in case, if you are looking for documentations related to HealthKit State of Mind, we have the following sample: Visualizing HealthKit State of Mind in visionOS.

Best,
——
Ziqiao Chen
 Worldwide Developer Relations.

Regarding GAD-7 and PHQ-9, we currently don't have official documentation available. I suggest that you file a feedback report against that.

GAD-7 and PHQ-9 "are made available by Pfizer" so you might try to find more details by searching Internet. My HealthKit friends suggested that it is important "to give the assessments in accordance with Pfizer's guidelines, and that the answers parameter must have an answer for every question on the questionnaire."

Just in case, if you are looking for documentations related to HealthKit State of Mind, we have the following sample: Visualizing HealthKit State of Mind in visionOS.

Best,
——
Ziqiao Chen
 Worldwide Developer Relations.

Wellbeing APIs Missing Documentation?

Q