Enrollment

This is my second time I am trying to enroll in the apple development program. Previously I have reached the payment stage, but have been reset due to issues on payment stage by support workers, and have been told that my new enrollment will be promoted to payment stage. Following the reset my emails and follow up questions have been ignored by the support team.

I hope that the terrible treatment I have received during the enrollment process is an exception and not the rule. I am hoping you will accelerate the enrollment process.

Regards, Henry

I understand exactly what you are going through as I just always made the wrong assumptions on these big companies like Apple or Microsoft.. I dealt with Microsoft recently to activate my windows 11 for a new pc and they hung up on me intentionally 4 times and gave me the run a round. They thought I was just going to give in and buy a new copy of windows for $200+.

Hi there, for me I paid 2 times for this enrollment, and two still not possible to access the Apple Developer Program. I needed to enroll to use (in mobile app development context) was with expo-go, but even after paying two times 99 dollars, in less than 24h, nothing happening, no ones answering !

Enrollment

Q