The python app is caught by gatekeeper.

I got the python app notarized and downloaded it fine. However, if you are caught by Gatekeeper and open the information window, you will see a lock and even if you enter the password to open the lock, it will not work.

xattr -d com.apple.quarantine ./test.app You have to exclude it from the gatekeeper directly. I wonder if the downloaded app is unavoidable... or if there is another way.

Replies

This is a Gatekeeper porblem. I have detailed info on how to debug such problems in Resolving Trusted Execution Problems. Run the syspolicy_check test first.

Note The vast majority of Gatekeeper problems are caused by folks disabling library validation when they don’t need to. See Resolving Gatekeeper Problems Caused by Dangling Load Command Paths.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>com.apple.security.cs.allow-jit</key> <true/> <key>com.apple.security.cs.allow-unsigned-executable-memory</key> <true/> <key>com.apple.security.cs.disable-library-validation</key> <true/> </dict> </plist>

Is there anything I should add?

Add a Comment