Automating messages sending from google sheet data

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to seek guidance on automating a task that involves sending 50 messages simultaneously using data stored in a Google Sheets document.

Here's a brief overview of what I'm trying to achieve:

I have a Google Sheets document containing pre-written messages along with associated recipient phone numbers. My goal is to automate the process of retrieving this data and sending the corresponding messages to each recipient in one click. While I'm familiar with using Shortcuts on my iPhone to automate certain tasks, I'm unsure about the best approach to handle this particular scenario. I've explored options such as using the "Get Content of URL" action to fetch data from the Google Sheets document, but I'm unsure how to proceed from there to automate the message sending process efficiently.

If anyone has experience or insights on how to accomplish this task effectively using Shortcuts or any other automation tool, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. My aim is to streamline this process and save time by sending these messages automatically with just one click.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or suggestions you can provide!