Assigning accessibility label for UIActivityViewController

I'm trying to get voiceover to announce accessibility label for UIActivityViewController (for a share sheet that pops up on clicking share button) before the focus goes to one of activity items inside the UIActivityViewController.

In order to achieve the above behavior, I'm just assigning accessibilityLabel for UIActivityViewController's view. But looks like I'm not able to override the default accessibility implementation of UIActivityViewController.

Is there any way we could override the existing accessibility behavior of UIActivityViewController and announce accessibility label for share options?

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

Hello, if your approach isn't working out please feel free to file a bug report using the Feedback Assistant tool here, https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/

In this, please include code snippets relevant your issue along with a screen recording of you reproducing the scenario with VoiceOver on. I'll make sure the right folks can take a look and see if this is possible, and if it is, what you may need to do differently to achieve the result you're looking for. Thanks!