The behavior of Storekit1 x ServerNotificationV2.

**Question 1: **

Will ServerNotificationV2 be able to provide real-time notifications regarding Storekit1 contract renewals, and is receiving Storekit1 notifications in ServerNotificationV2 an expected use? (The documentation does not say that receiving Storekit1 notifications is not recommended, so we would like to confirm Apple's assumption.)

**Question 2: **

If ServerNotificationV2 is not able to receive Storekit1 notifications in real time, what is the expected time lag?

Accepted Reply

Yes, App Store Server Notifications V2 works with StoreKit 1 (and is recommended even if some clients use StoreKit 1). Notifications generally arrive within 10 seconds of the corresponding event.

• I appreciate your response, it is very much appreciated. I can use ServerNotificationV2 without any worries.

Add a Comment

Replies

Yes, App Store Server Notifications V2 works with StoreKit 1 (and is recommended even if some clients use StoreKit 1). Notifications generally arrive within 10 seconds of the corresponding event.

• I appreciate your response, it is very much appreciated. I can use ServerNotificationV2 without any worries.

Add a Comment

Note: Server Notifications version has no relation to original StoreKit or StoreKit2. V2 notifications just use the same JWS format but no dependency on client version used to initiate the purchase.

Please check out our videos for more info: