One app Multi-platform. The concern of a novice developer

Hello . Currently, only the ios version is on sale on the App Store. The application is offering an icloud-linked, auto-renewable subscription.

I want to sell to the app store connect with the same identifier, AppID at the same time.

I simply added visionos to the existing app project to provide the visionos version early, but the existing UI-related code and the location-related code are not compatible.

We used the same identifier with the same name, duplicated and optimized only what could be implemented, and created it without any problems on the actual device.

However, when I added the visionos platform to the App Store cennect and tried to upload it through the archive in the app for visionos that I created as an addition, there was an error in the identifier and provisioning, so the upload was blocked.

The result of looking up to solve the problem

1. App Group

-I found out about the function, but it was judged that a separate app was for an integrated service, so it was not suitable for me.

1. Add an APP to an existing app project via target and manually adjust the platform in Xcode -> Build Phases -> Compile Soures -> Archive upload success?( I haven't been able to implement this stage of information yet.)

I explained the current situation. Please give me some advice on how to implement it.visionos has a lot of constraints, so you need to take a lot of features off.